Also on YouTube …
... and @beautyandthecat
- Goop! There It Is: Supergoop! Sunscreen Mousse, Hand Cream, and Oil Reviews
- BeautyandtheCat Sunscreen: Why Balls and Why Now
- SUNSCREEN WEEK Announcement
- My Space? – Girlactik Beauty Waterproof Eye Glaze
- Dueling Manjos: COSRX One Step Moisture Up Pad Review
- Saved by the Smell: Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream Review
- Shisei-no – The Ginza’s Trial Kit
- $200+ Skincare Giveaway Ends Tomorrow!
Goop! There It Is: S… on SUNSCREEN WEEK Announcement Goop! There It Is: S… on Land of the Rising Sunscreen:… Goop! There It Is: S… on BeautyandtheCat Sunscreen: Why…
Tag Archives: Banila Co.
I’ve pollen in love…with Banila Co.’s Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream. The joy factor is off the charts with this honey-scented cream-balm hybrid. You could say that I’ve been honeypotted…and liked it. One whiff is like a trip to Sweet … Continue reading
Blue SWOON: Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm Review & Comparison to Banila Co. Clean It Zero
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm made a splash as soon as it arrived. Its deep aqua color and ingredient-of-the-moment blue tansy made it eminently Instagrammable. At $50 for 3.4 oz./100 g, it’s a splurge to be sure. The … Continue reading
I’ve been rotating between three cleansing balms for the last two months, and today I bring you reviews and comparisons of all three: Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser (technically a jelly but it works the same way as a … Continue reading