Also on YouTube …
... and @beautyandthecat
- Saved by the Smell: Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream Review
- Shisei-no – The Ginza’s Trial Kit
- $200+ Skincare Giveaway Ends Tomorrow!
- PPAP Smear Leads to Uncomfortable Burning: Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen Sheet Mask Review
- GIVEAWAY Announcement! Win Volition Skincare ($209 Value)–Just VOTE for My Balls
- Worth It? Voloom Hair Volumizing Iron – Review & Comparison to Crimper and Voloom Petite
- BeautyandtheCat Sunscreen? Yes Please!
- Call of Duty-Free: Renee’s Mini Airport Haul at YVR
Camilla (Gracefulfac… on Saved by the Smell: Banila Co.… BeautyandtheCat | An… on Worth It? Voloom Hair Volumizi… cbiancardi on Shisei-no – The Ginza…
Tag Archives: Banila Co.
I’ve pollen in love…with Banila Co.’s Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream. The joy factor is off the charts with this honey-scented cream-balm hybrid. You could say that I’ve been honeypotted…and liked it. One whiff is like a trip to Sweet … Continue reading
Blue SWOON: Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm Review & Comparison to Banila Co. Clean It Zero
Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm made a splash as soon as it arrived. Its deep aqua color and ingredient-of-the-moment blue tansy made it eminently Instagrammable. At $50 for 3.4 oz./100 g, it’s a splurge to be sure. The … Continue reading
I’ve been rotating between three cleansing balms for the last two months, and today I bring you reviews and comparisons of all three: Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser (technically a jelly but it works the same way as a … Continue reading