Also on YouTube …
... and @beautyandthecat
- Saved by the Smell: Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream Review
- Shisei-no – The Ginza’s Trial Kit
- $200+ Skincare Giveaway Ends Tomorrow!
- PPAP Smear Leads to Uncomfortable Burning: Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen Sheet Mask Review
- GIVEAWAY Announcement! Win Volition Skincare ($209 Value)–Just VOTE for My Balls
- Worth It? Voloom Hair Volumizing Iron – Review & Comparison to Crimper and Voloom Petite
- BeautyandtheCat Sunscreen? Yes Please!
- Call of Duty-Free: Renee’s Mini Airport Haul at YVR
Camilla (Gracefulfac… on Saved by the Smell: Banila Co.… BeautyandtheCat | An… on Worth It? Voloom Hair Volumizi… cbiancardi on Shisei-no – The Ginza…
Category Archives: Renee
Hey remember when air travel wasn’t such a fking nightmare (where you’re dragged shrieking out of your paid seat in front of the elderly and children) and people actually thought it was glamorous and appealing? No? Well me neither, because it was in the … Continue reading
Angela (to Renee and Indya): LADIES!!! I have a very speshul present for you. Indya: Does it involve cutting out lolcat talk? Angela: Me haz no idea what zis hooman is talking about. Ahem–*whips out package*–feast your eyes on this. … Continue reading
I just came back from my annual snowboarding trip in Whistler. Beside the bazillion foot elevation and vertical drop, and jaw-dropping, audible-gasping sights of this mountain, this & the surrounding Vancouver area has among my (Renee’s) FAVORITE duty free shopping … Continue reading
We felt like true beauty bloggers when Catherine from PR for Missha reached out to seek our opinion on a few of Missha products. That’s what I AM full of anyway, opinions! The more unqualified I am, the stronger my … Continue reading