Also on YouTube …
... and @beautyandthecat
- Saved by the Smell: Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Cream Review
- Shisei-no – The Ginza’s Trial Kit
- $200+ Skincare Giveaway Ends Tomorrow!
- PPAP Smear Leads to Uncomfortable Burning: Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen Sheet Mask Review
- GIVEAWAY Announcement! Win Volition Skincare ($209 Value)–Just VOTE for My Balls
- Worth It? Voloom Hair Volumizing Iron – Review & Comparison to Crimper and Voloom Petite
- BeautyandtheCat Sunscreen? Yes Please!
- Call of Duty-Free: Renee’s Mini Airport Haul at YVR
Camilla (Gracefulfac… on Saved by the Smell: Banila Co.… BeautyandtheCat | An… on Worth It? Voloom Hair Volumizi… cbiancardi on Shisei-no – The Ginza…
Tag Archives: Shiseido
Hey remember when air travel wasn’t such a fking nightmare (where you’re dragged shrieking out of your paid seat in front of the elderly and children) and people actually thought it was glamorous and appealing? No? Well me neither, because it was in the … Continue reading
When the AB See link party (for bloggers and readers alike) took on the topic of sun protection, that was the push for me to finally–finally, midway through the summer–post a roundup of (almost all) the Japanese sunscreens that I’ve … Continue reading
In the nasty aftermath of my various sunburns, I used to grab for the OTC aloe lotions and such. And while those aloe lotions and potions are ok, these facial/body mists from the Japanese cosmetic stores kick it up a … Continue reading